The program for controlling a UPS allows you to considerably extend and supplement capabilities of your uninterruptible power source, to control and adjust an electric power supply in the office and at home. The program is simple in installation and in use.
The main capabilities:
- The complete monitoring of power supply parameters and UPS conditions (input and output voltage, internal UPS parameters, etc.)
- The possibility of changing the internal UPS settings and its adaptation to parameters of the local power network.
- Automatic UPS cutting-off when switching off the PC.
- The scheduler of the PC work: your UPS can switch off and on the load according to the preset schedule.
- The possibility of making settings for response to abnormal occurrences resulting from the power failure.
- The possibility of suspending the PC upon the power failure.
- The possibility of sending notifications via the local network or e-mail.
- The program supports all the UPS of APC Smart series and other UPS with the similar command set, is compatible with Windows 98, Me, Win 2000, Win XP, Win 2003.
Tell us your experience with Controlling an uninterruptible power sou184.108.40.206
RELATED PROGRAMS Our Recommendations
BatteryMon TRIAL Batteries, given their chemical nature, are prone to wear, corrosion, leakage and outright failure due to events like short circuits and lightning strikes. Given their propensity to fail and to have decreased performance over time, it is important to be able to identify and monitor their... Download
Mail Picket FREE Mailpicket is an open source SMTP Proxy Server targeted for controlling spam mails using SPF, Whitelists and Blacklists. Download
MyFSys - MySQL Failover System 1.2 FREE MyFSys - is short form of MySQL Failover System is designed to ensure uninterruptible 24x7 operation of MySQL databases by automatic switching over to a stand-by DB upon failure of the primary DB. Download