The program for controlling a UPS allows you to considerably extend and supplement capabilities of your uninterruptible power source, to control and adjust an electric power supply in the office and at home. The program is simple in installation and in use.
The main capabilities:
- The complete monitoring of power supply parameters and UPS conditions (input and output voltage, internal UPS parameters, etc.)
- The possibility of changing the internal UPS settings and its adaptation to parameters of the local power network.
- Automatic UPS cutting-off when switching off the PC.
- The scheduler of the PC work: your UPS can switch off and on the load according to the preset schedule.
- The possibility of making settings for response to abnormal occurrences resulting from the power failure.
- The possibility of suspending the PC upon the power failure.
- The possibility of sending notifications via the local network or e-mail.
- The program supports all the UPS of APC Smart series and other UPS with the similar command set, is compatible with Windows 98, Me, Win 2000, Win XP, Win 2003.
Controlling an uninterruptible power sou is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2007-02-18. The program can be installed on Windows.
Controlling an uninterruptible power sou (version 18.104.22.168) has a file size of 1.82 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 73 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.